2018 Sponsorship Levels and Benefits
Sponsors are crucial to our success. They help underwrite the costs of the conference, allow us to offer scholarships to student participants and keep registration costs reasonable. As a sponsor, your name and/or organization will be listed on the website, printed on conference materials, distributed in the official registration packet and displayed in a prominent area at the Ocean Shores Convention Center. Your donation will also be recognized from the podium.
In order to appear on printed conference materials sponsorships must be received by Friday, January 12, 2018.
The Roanoke Conference offers the following sponsorship levels and benefits:
- $5,000 Title Sponsor: Opportunity to speak at the Saturday evening dinner, eight complimentary registrations, display booth, extensive recognition during the conference including recognition from the podium, one reserved table in the first two rows for the Saturday evening dinner and seating for two with that evening’s Keynote Speaker.
- $2,500 Presenting Sponsor: Opportunity to give brief remarks at one of the following times: Friday evening reception, Saturday breakfast, Saturday lunch or Sunday breakfast. Six complimentary registrations, display booth, extensive recognition during the conference including recognition from the podium, and one reserved table in the first two rows for the Saturday evening dinner.
- $1,500 Sponsor: Four complimentary registrations, display booth, sponsorship of one of the daily conference beverage services (coffee, bottled water or soda on Saturday or Sunday) and recognition during the conference, including recognition from the podium.
- $1,000 Sponsor: Three complimentary registrations, display booth, recognition during the conference.
- $500 Sponsor: Two complimentary registration, display booth, recognition during the conference.
The Roanoke Conference is a 501(c)(4) organization. Donations are not tax-deductible.